Updated May 20th:
- What are the delivery times to my location?
United States: 1-7 business days (PO Boxes 5-15 business days)
Other US Regions:
- AFO/FPO addresses: 12-24 business days (all products)
- Alaska / Hawaii: delivery up to 15 business days (all products)
Australia: 3-10 business days
Canada: 5-15 business days
United Kingdom: 5-15 business days
New Zealand: 5-15 business days
Europe: 5-15 business days
Other countries: 12-22 business days
- How long is the processing time?
Orders are processed and shipped out within 24-72 hours.
- For US & AU orders, it may take 48-96 hours to receive your tracking number via email due to the fact that we use Amazon Fulfillment to deliver your order as fast as possible (generally 1-3 days) and we receive the tracking number with a small delay from them.
- For Hawaii, Alaska, and APO/FPO addresses, the tracking number could be updated in as long as 4-10 days due to Amazon Fulfillment not being able to give us the tracking sooner. Rest assured, you will still receive your order within 15 business days as once the order is shipped, the delivery will take 1-4 days.
We do not ship out on weekends.
- Why did only part of my order arrive?
In some cases, it's possible that your order was shipped from multiple of our distribution centers so please do not worry and get in touch with our friendly care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the tracking number for your second parcel that will be arriving shortly.
- Do you ship worldwide?
Yes - we ship worldwide. All of our shipping options are trackable.
- How much does shipping cost?
It's completely free. We like to make things as simple and as upfront as possible without any extra fees for our customers, just the way we like it ourselves.
- What is the maximum delivery time?
The maximum delivery timeframe during the COVID-19 period is 60 days, which is also the limit when we start processing partial or full refund requests. We feel that a customer should never wait this long for their package to arrive, no matter who's fault.
- Where can I find my tracking number?
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number.
If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
- Unexpected Delays
In some instances the delivery may take longer than the standard shipping times stated above. External factors might cause shipping delays such as international customs processing, holidays & extreme weather conditions that we cannot control. Please contact us if your package is taking too long to arrive and we will work with you to resolve any situation.
NOTE: Due to the unexpected coronavirus outbreak, the shipping times of packages around the world may be affected and there could be times where the shipping is delayed but we will do our best to ensure you receive your order ASAP.